-
July 22nd, 2004, 03:59 AM
#31
Inactive Member
Funny Enough I'll be 29 again Monday.....Weird how that works... [img]redface.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
July 22nd, 2004, 09:30 AM
#32
CanadianGirl
Guest
-
July 22nd, 2004, 09:30 AM
#33
CanadianGirl
Guest
-
July 22nd, 2004, 01:03 PM
#34
HB Forum Owner
awww god..it aint a used birthday card!.. [img]frown.gif[/img]
I just thought it being from several years ago..it might be a good memory trip.. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
*joins the 29 club* [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 22nd, 2004, 01:47 PM
#35
Inactive Member
Chele's <font size=10> 50 </font>
-
July 22nd, 2004, 02:33 PM
#36
CanadianGirl
Guest
*joins the 29 club* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 22nd, 2004, 02:33 PM
#37
Inactive Member
Yanno I wont be 40...but I thought hmm......If that were the case I'd look damn good for 40..*smirks.......
*takes the oath of the still 29 club.......I swear to tell nothing but the false truth unless otherwise given away by gravity.....or wrinkles...Or some friend who think its funny to tell your real age...*G*
And chele.........I loved It!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
July 22nd, 2004, 02:58 PM
#38
Inactive Member
CG's <font size=10>40</font> just like heidi... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 22nd, 2004, 03:05 PM
#39
Inactive Member
-
July 25th, 2004, 03:24 AM
#40
Inactive Member
Happiest of birthday wishes my gul..... May your upcoming year be blessed with lots of laughter and hijinks that only you can cultivate [img]wink.gif[/img]
Love ya [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks